Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal and the perfect murder

The book Satire ist mein Lieblingstier by Wolfgang Hampel is also in my opinion one of the most humorous books of all times. It is not mentioned at all in the book reviews that the great book not only contains satires about many current topics including climate change and politics. One of my favorites is the cold blooded murder of a hated wife by her husband. Absolutely brilliant! Satire is My Favorite Animal I have read several times with great pleasure and look forward to the next book. Viva Wolfgang Hampel and Vita Magica!------------- You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm.<