Friday, July 30, 2021

The cult literary event Vita Magica by Wolfgang Hampel has finally opened its doors again in Heidelberg

Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel conjures up laughter in everyone's face. I tried it out on a somewhat serious friend whom I very rarely see smiling. Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel works wonders and I have never seen my friend so cheerful. Hopefully the author will write a new book soon, because this reading material is addictive - especially in times like these. You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm.