Saturday, November 27, 2021

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favourite animal, the most humorous book and the best satires in a long time

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favourite animal, the most humorous book and the best satires in a long time Satire is my favourite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is, in my opinion, the most humorous book with the best satires I have read in a long time. My heart's desire would be to see Wolfgang Hampel live at Vita Magica sometime. I have heard from friends that the author is a real showman. They raved to me about his excellent recitations, witty sketches and first-class vocal performances. You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is my favourite animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television programme HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, 3 August 2019, at 9:50 pm Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)