Monday, January 29, 2024

Wolfgang Hampel's book "Satire is my favorite animal" is the best medicine for a bad mood

Wolfgang Hampel's book "Satire is my favorite animal" is the best medicine for a bad mood I had to laugh so loudly and for so long at the satires in Wolfgang Hampel's book "Satire is my favorite animal" that the best wife of all asked me worriedly if everything was okay. She has read the book in the meantime and agrees with me. It is the best medicine for a bad mood. When we visit Heidelberg next year, Wolfgang Hampel's cult event Vita Magica will also be on our program. Very good, man! Keep it up! -------------- Living room reading with Wolfgang Hampel Wolfgang Hampel, author of “Satire is my favorite animal” in Heidelberg Authors – Directory -------------------------------------------------- -------------------- Book info national & international, Eurobuch national & international,---------------- - --- USA , United Kingdom, Australia , Brazil , Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany , India , Italy, Hungary , Japan, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland , Switzerland , Türkiye ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in the SWR 3 television show HEARTBEAT MOMENTS on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 p.m.