Sunday, January 28, 2024

Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is a book that you can read again and again with great pleasure

Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is a book that you can read again and again with great pleasure------------ Author Wolfgang Hampel has achieved a great success with this book. It contains incredibly funny satires, which are also my favorite animals. Not to be forgotten are the excellent poetic poems, such as “Hold the candle high in the rain” or “Autumn and Winter”. Wolfgang Hampel's poems for his wife are very emotional, but also very funny and ironic. The author knows how to masterfully set his points. What I particularly like is Wolfgang Hampel's self-irony, especially in the wonderful text "Children in Power". You can read this book over and over again and it never gets boring. I've given the book away a few times and my friends agree with me. We hope that a new book by Wolfgang Hampel will be published soon. I visited Vita Magica in Heidelberg and I was thrilled by Wolfgang Hampel and his event. -------------- Living room reading with Wolfgang Hampel Wolfgang Hampel, author of “Satire is my favorite animal” in Heidelberg Authors – Directory -------------------------------------------------- -------------------- Book info national & international, Eurobuch national & international,---------------- - --- USA , United Kingdom, Australia , Brazil , Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany , India , Italy, Hungary , Japan, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland , Switzerland , Türkiye ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in the SWR 3 television show HEARTBEAT MOMENTS on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 p.m.