Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Das Häschen und die Pflicht by Wolfgang Hampel, author of the bestseller Satire ist mein Lieblingstier ( Satire is my favorite animal )

The bunny and the duty Copyright 2021 by Wolfgang Hampel All rights reserved -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The sweet little Easter bunny shows us his long nose today, And just stops working Because he feels so alone. We hear the bunny grumbling all the time: "When will they finally vaccinate me? Have they no shame? The crisis is paralysing everything. It will spoil my mood, I don't feel like dyeing eggs, I want to go to Majorca - I have to get out of here. Easter is cancelled because of that." Everyone can praise the bunny. He postponed the trip and brought us the most beautiful egg, the Easter sun is shining brightly. And the moral of the poem: The bunny always does its duty - many others unfortunately not.......................... Happy Easter! Wolfgang Hampel ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Satire is my favorite animal ( Satire is my favorite animal ) by Wolfgang Hampel. USA , United Kingdom , Australia , Canada , Czech Republic, France , Germany , Hungary , Italy, Japan , Mexico , Poland , Romania , Slovak Republic , Spain , Sweden , Netherlands . and Turkey . -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in the SWR 3 TV programme HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, 3 August 2019, at 21:50.