Saturday, May 1, 2021

I don't feel hate

I don't feel hate I'm from Sweden and we love Jendrik and his great song. My family, our friends and I and many ESC fans hope that Jendrik will be very successful. He deserves it so much because we need lots of fun right now. We posted Jendrik's video and our very positive comments in many languages on Betty MacDonald fan club blog and our Eurovision Song Contest group and we got great feedback from all over the world. People love this song and they adore Jendrik's unique creativity, humor and wit. I know what I'm talking about because we support German author Wolfgang Hampel, who wrote ' Satire ist mein Lieblingstier ' ( Satire is my favorite animal ). This very witty book got many delighted readers around the world. We need very funny books and songs during this crisis. Therefore Jendrik will be very popular. Congratulations Germany and Jendrik. Happy 1st of May, Astrid ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can order one of the most humorous books ever -------------- Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel: USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France , Germany, Hungary , Italy, Japan , Japan, Mexico , Austria , Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands. and Turkey . -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 TV program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm.