Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal, humorous and thoughtful

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal, humorous and thoughtful Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is very humorous and funny, but also has many thoughtful lyrics to offer. In satire is my favorite animal we can all find each other again. One of the funniest books of all time! Wolfgang Hampel and the Vita Magica Team support cultural institutions in need with donations, book sales and events. Wolfgang Hampel would have deserved the Nobel Prize for humor for the wonderful book Satire is my favorite animal. Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel offers first-class entertainment at a high level. I really appreciate these satires with unpredictable punchlines, but there is much more to discover - scenes of a marriage, the German Michel ( so true and apt ), poetic lyrics and much, much more. #Amazon You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in der SWR 3 Fernsehsendung HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE am Samstag, 3. August 2019, um 21:50 Uhr.