Thursday, October 28, 2021

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal and my laughing mother-in-law

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal and my laughing mother-in-law I bought the book ' Satire is my favorite animal ' by Wolfgang Hampel as a gift for my wonderful mother-in-law. My mother-in-law thanked me profusely and can't get out of laughing while reading it, because she is so amused by the best mother-in-law satires. We have since read the book as well. My husband, our children and I think ' Satire is my favorite animal ' is just grenadically great! A thousand thanks for this wonderful book! Wolfgang Hampel and the Heidelberg Vita Magica team support the suffering culture with donations, book sales and additional events. You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexiko , Österreich , Polen, Rumänien, Slowakische Republik -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in der SWR 3 Fernsehsendung HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE am Samstag, 3. August 2019, um 21:50 Uhr.