Thursday, October 28, 2021

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is My Favourite Animal and My Laughing Mother-In-Law

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is My Favourite Animal and My Laughing Mother-In-Law I bought the book ' Satire is my favourite animal ' by Wolfgang Hampel as a gift for my wonderful mother-in-law. My mother-in-law thanked me profusely and can't get out of laughing when she reads it because she is so amused by the best mother-in-law satires. We have also read the book in the meantime. My husband, our children and I think ' Satire is my favourite animal ' is just grenadically great! A thousand thanks for this wonderful book! Wolfgang Hampel and the Heidelberg Vita Magica team support the suffering culture with donations, book sales and additional events.-------------------------------------------------- You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is my favourite animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexiko , Österreich , Polen, Rumänien, Slowakische Republik -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in der SWR 3 Fernsehsendung HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE am Samstag, 3. August 2019, um 21:50 Uhr.