Friday, December 10, 2021

Satire ist mein Lieblingstier by Wolfgang Hampel really put me in the best weekend mood

Satire ist mein Lieblingstier by Wolfgang Hampel really put me in the best weekend mood. Satire is my favourite animal is one of the most humorous books of all time, and not just for me. I can't listen to the bad news any more at the moment. When I read this delicious book, I forget everything around me. Thank you so much. Culture is suffering and has suffered badly. I think it is great that Wolfgang Hampel and his Vita Magica team support culture with book sales, donations and events. Please keep it up and soon a new book as good as satire is my favourite. You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is My Favourite Animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in the SWR 3 television programme HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, 3 August 2019, at 9:50 pm.