Friday, December 31, 2021

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is My Favourite Animal, New Year's Eve Surprise

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is My Favourite Animal, New Year's Eve Surprise I read Satire is My Favourite Animal by Wolfgang Hampel on New Year's Eve because this delicious book puts me in the right mood. I have a New Year's Eve surprise for my friends and family. They each get a copy of Satire is my Favourite Animal from me because this book is spiced with lots of humour, wit, self-irony and thoughtfulness. Satire is My Favourite Animal by Wolfgang Hampel is, in the opinion of many enthusiastic readers worldwide, one of the most humorous books of all time. The Heidelberg satirist, Betty MacDonald fan club - and Vita Magica founder Wolfgang Hampel has found many readers in the UK, USA, German-speaking - and many other countries. A wonderful book that brings laughter to the lips. Wolfgang Hampel and his Vita Magica team support cultural institutions with donations, book sales of Satire is my favourite animal and events. ------------------------- You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is My Favourite Animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in the SWR 3 television programme HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, 3 August 2019, at 9:50 pm.