Thursday, December 30, 2021

Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is a treasure of the best satires and blue flowers of poetry

Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is a treasure of the best satires and blue flowers of poetry, but you can also find very funny socio-critical texts. Wolfgang Hampel and the Vita Magica team support cultural institutions with donations, book sales and events. Hopefully better times will come soon. In the meantime, I read satire is my favorite animal that always manages to cheer me up.-------------- You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 p.m.