Thursday, September 23, 2021

I am very grateful to our Lady of Crime Ingrid Noll for pointing me to the wonderful book 'Satire ist mein Lieblingstier ' by Wolfgang Hampel

I am very grateful to our Lady of Crime Ingrid Noll for pointing me to the wonderful book 'Satire ist mein Lieblingstier ' by Wolfgang Hampel. Otherwise it might have passed me by. That would have been a great pity, because I love this book very much and always have to laugh at the excellent satires. But there are also many other gems to discover - like the moving texts about Hans Jung from the SWR television program ' Herzschlag-Momente '. When I read ' The Journey to the Stars ', I shed a few tears every time. You can order one of the most humorous books ever----------------------- Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm.