Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal, excellent style and great punchlines.

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal, excellent style and great punchlines. Wolfgang Hampel's satires in Satire is my favorite animal make not only me laugh. This is my favorite book at the moment. Wolfgang Hampel's range of topics is wide. Everybody gets his fat. The style is excellent and the punchlines are never below the belt. My ' favorites ' are the satirical descriptions of the relationship between women and men. Loriot could not have described it better. You can order one of the most humorous books of all time----------------------- Satire is my favorite by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm.