Sunday, January 23, 2022

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal, successful worldwide, new Betty MacDonald biography

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal, successful worldwide, new Betty MacDonald biography Is it any wonder that Wolfgang Hampel's humorous masterpiece, Satire is my favorite animal, is a worldwide success? It really is one of the funniest books of all time. When I read Satire is my favorite animal I forget all my problems and immerse myself in the very funny cosmos of Wolfgang Hampel. I heard the author is working on a new Betty MacDonald biography. Hopefully we can read this book soon. Wolfgang Hampel has the gift that also distinguishes Betty MacDonald. A genius with a sharp sense of humor and the ability to place the most incredible punch lines in the right places. You can order one of the most humorous books of all time-----------------------. Satire is My Favorite Animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm. You can order one of the most humorous books of all time-----------------------. Satire is My Favorite Animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm.