Sunday, January 30, 2022

Wolfgang Hampel, 'Satire is my favorite animal, Max and Moritz' and other bad fellows

Wolfgang Hampel, 'Satire is my favorite animal, Max and Moritz' and other bad fellows Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal, Max and Moritz and other bad fellows Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is my favorite book. Why? The satires are incredibly funny and humorous and I especially love the poems about brutal youth, where the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel is brought before our eyes. I finally found out what Max and Moritz are up to today. Satire is my favorite animal is very sophisticated fun and I hope to read a new book by Wolfgang Hampel soon. You can order one of the most humorous books of all time-----------------------. Satire is My Favorite Animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm. You can order one of the most humorous books of all time-----------------------. Satire is My Favorite Animal by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 pm.