Monday, September 20, 2021

Satire is my favorite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is like our lives

Satire is my favourite animal by Wolfgang Hampel is like our lives. Sometimes funny, humorous and very witty and then again sad and almost depressing. I especially like the text about Icarus. I also recommend Satire is my favorite animal as a guide to a better life. There are many very good approaches there that we should question. I am also particularly impressed by the excellent text on climate change. You can order one of the most humorous books of all time-----------------------. Satire is my favorite by Wolfgang Hampel:------------- national & international--------------------- USA , United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany, Hungary, Japan , Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel on the SWR 3 television program HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 p.m..