Saturday, March 17, 2018

Betty MacDonald and glasses

Bildergebnis für young lady with glasses from the 1930's


Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

new info on Betty MacDonald and cool glasses!

we have a new Betty MacDonald fan club contest.

Do you wear glasses? 

It isn't a problem at all in our time because we have very stylish glasses but it was a huge problem 70 years ago.

What was the reason why?

Because the glasses looked rather ugly.

Tell us please two members of the Bard family who were shortsighted.

Good luck. 

You can win very interesting new Betty MacDonald fan club items.

Deadline:  March 31, 2018

Good luck!

Have a nice Sunday,

Simon


Betty MacDonald, a very special politician and a year ago 




Many ESC fans from all over the world are so very sad because we lost Joy Fleming - one of the best singers ever. 


Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel sings  'Try to remember' especially for Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund at Vita Magica September


you can join 



Betty MacDonald fan club



Betty MacDonald Society  



Vita Magica  



Eurovision Song Contest Fan Club 





on Facebook



Vita Magica Betty MacDonald event with Wolfgang Hampel, Thomas Bödigheimer and Friedrich von Hoheneichen


Vita Magica 

Betty MacDonald 

Betty MacDonald fan club 

Betty MacDonald fan club on Facebook

Betty MacDonald forum  

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( English ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( English ) - The Egg and I 

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( Polski)   

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel - LinkFang ( German ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Academic ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel -   

Wolfgang Hampel - DBpedia  ( English / German )

Wolfgang Hampel - people check ( English ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Memim ( English )

Vashon Island - Wikipedia ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel - Monica Sone - Wikipedia ( English )

Wolfgang Hampel - Ma and Pa Kettle - Wikipedia ( English )

Wolfgang Hampel - Ma and Pa Kettle - Wikipedia ( French ) 


Wolfgang Hampel - Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle - Wikipedia ( English)

Wolfgang Hampel in Florida State University 

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel 

Betty MacDonald fan club interviews on CD/DVD

Betty MacDonald fan club items 

Betty MacDonald fan club items  - comments

Betty MacDonald fan club - The Stove and I  
 

Betty MacDonald fan club groups 

Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund


 https://yt3.ggpht.com/-OKCVwcQEvqA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/_F5M3IJxxMM/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg


Terry is so glad that he can see again. Although he has to wear glasses for the rest of his very young life he feels like Superman with his new power glasses. I realized that I'm visually impaired, says Terry. My darling mom noticed that I was squinting all the time and we went to an eyetest. The result was that I was rather nearsighted and had serious problems seeing things far away.  It's like a new life now because I can see every detail.  I always thought that many girls are not very fond of a guy with glasses. I was rather afraid about my chances after I started to wear them.  I was totally wrong.  I'm actually even more popular with them because I got so many very nice compliments from the ladies beeing a glasses boy. They think I look even more hot with my cool glasses. These statements helped me a lot and I'm wearing my glasses with pride and joy, Terry says and is smiling. I can't even imagine doing a step without my glasses because it's too blurry.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-OKCVwcQEvqA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/_F5M3IJxxMM/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg



My mom adores me and is complimenting my new glasses outfit all the time.  I'm very happy and grateful about her outstanding support.  This helped me a lot to accept the fact that I'm dependent on my glasses and need to wear them all the time. It's such a very good feeling to be able to see again. I'd like to encourage all people who are visually impaired to go to an eye test and start a better life with perfect eyesight. The glasses changed my life so much. 


https://yt3.ggpht.com/-OKCVwcQEvqA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/_F5M3IJxxMM/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg



I encouraged my dad starting to wear glasses too because of his many headaches.

He looks great in his new glasses and will get used to them very soon. 

My dad said: These are my first pair of glasses, gotten today, Jan 22, 09. They come with a sun shield... that I like. They look kind of cool. I've never really liked glasses TOO much... at least on ME. My eye sight really isn't that bad. It's just a tiny bit blurry at times. I feel a bit guilty even HAVING them! I'm thinking possibly they COULD help me with my headaches? I'm not sure about THAT. But... nevertheless... here they ARE! :D

My mother and my sister had an eye exam because I convinced them to check the eyesight regulary. Guess what! Our two beloved ladies will wear glasses too.

All the people compliment my glasses very much. I'm very happy about it. 
Only my ignorant grandparents are quarreling all the time and say to me: Terry you are much too young to wear glasses all the time. This will damage your eyes.

Although I explained them in detail several times that wearing glasses doesn't depend on age at all because we get more and more glasses wearer in my age or younger, they are abviously not able to understand.

Who cares? 

I guess it will be huge shock for my grandparents when they see the whole family, my dad, my mom, my sister and me wearing glasses all the time.

They won't be able to understand it at all but we are so happy and feel in heaven because we can finally SEE!


https://yt3.ggpht.com/-OKCVwcQEvqA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/_F5M3IJxxMM/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpgBildergebnis für Terry Ivers