Sunday, May 12, 2013

Betty MacDonald fan club ESC Voting 2013 Nr.2

Hi Betty MacDonald fan club ESC 2013 Voting fans,

Please don't be nervous.




I'm going to tell you now who is our Betty MacDonald fan club ESC Voting 2013 Nr. 2.



It's Cascada, Germany and Glorious............................................


Wait a minute, please. Something is wrong here.

Oh yes, excuse me please. I made a fault. It's too much stress here and I had too less sleep.


The Betty MacDonald fan club ESC Voting Nr. 2 is really a glorious singer and song:.

Ukraine -  Zlata Ognevich  -  Gravity

Congratulations Ukraine!

Who is Betty MacDonald fan club Eurovison Song Contest Voting 2013 Nr. 1?

Our results are very surprising. It's perhaps a huge surprise. As I told you the results have daily changed. So wait and see, please. You'll never know.


Good luck to our friends in Ukraine.


Yours,

Stig