Friday, February 23, 2024

'Satire is my favorite animal' by Wolfgang Hampel makes me laugh out loud and think constructively

'Satire is my favorite animal' by Wolfgang Hampel makes me laugh out loud and think constructively------------- I thought the title was great and the book didn't disappoint. Quite the opposite! The poems are devastatingly funny and very intelligently written. Wolfgang Hampel effortlessly manages to satirically illuminate all areas of our lives. He really comes up with brilliant punchlines. Sometimes I couldn't stop laughing. The popular 'Lady of Crime' Ingrid Noll also says: I always look forward to something new when I read a funny poem by Wolfgang Hampel. I can only agree with Ms. Noll wholeheartedly. Keep it up! And please, please a new book soon. This author makes readers addicted to new material!!!!!!!!! No wonder that Wolfgang Hampel is also very successful internationally with 'Satire is my favorite animal'. -------------- Living room reading with Wolfgang Hampel Wolfgang Hampel, author of “Satire is my favorite animal” in Heidelberg Authors – Directory -------------------------------------------------- -------------------- Book info national & international, Eurobuch national & international,---------------- - --- USA , United Kingdom, Australia , Brazil , Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany , India , Italy, Hungary , Japan, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland , Switzerland , Türkiye ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in the SWR 3 television show 'Heartbeat Moments' on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 p.m.