Thursday, February 27, 2020

German ESC entry 2020 by Ben Dolic ' Violent Thing '

Betty MacDonald fan club - and ESC fans,

you only have to click the text below and you'll be able to see the video. 


that's the video of the German ESC entry 2020 by Ben Dolic 'Violent Thing'.


Image result for Ben Dolic Violent Thing




Lyrics:

Got that thing that I can't deny
Killing me soft with the big brown eyes 
Such a violent thing, would you let me know Knocking me down like a domino, oh [Pre-Chorus] You know that I'm right here, I'm working on love I'm waiting on something I need I think that you, you know You know what I want You got me on the edge of my seat [Chorus] Oh, don't tell your mama what you're doing tonight Twenty-four hours ago you got that look in your eyes Don't need your number, 'cause I know you be there [?] light and the beat don't lie, we're crystal clear 'Cause if I got you with me tonight Feeling like I'm feeling tonight Don't tell your mama Oh, you're such a violent thing Oh, you're such a violent thing [Verse 2] Shouldn't hide, we're getting low Guns and roses all along And I wanna hear what you gotta say But you won't give me no audio, oh Ad [Pre-Chorus] You know that I'm right here, I'm working on love I'm waiting on something I need I think that you, you know You know what I want You got me on the edge of my seat [Chorus] Oh, don't tell your mama what you're doing tonight Twenty-four hours ago you got that look in your eyes Don't need your number, 'cause I know you be there [?] light and the beat don't lie, we're crystal clear 'Cause if I got you with me tonight Feeling like I'm feeling tonight Don't tell your mama Oh, you're such a violent thing Oh, you're such a violent thing [Pre-Chorus] You know that I'm right here, I'm working on love I'm waiting on something I need I think that you, you know You know what I want You got me on the edge of my seat [Chorus] Oh, don't tell your mama what you're doing tonight Twenty-four hours ago you got that look in your eyes Don't need your number, 'cause I know you be there [?] light and the beat don't lie, we're crystal clear 'Cause if I got you with me tonight Feeling like I'm feeling tonight Don't tell your mama Oh, you're such a violent thing Oh, you're such a violent thing [Outro] Don't tell your mama Oh, you're such a violent thing

Ben Dolic

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ben Dolic
Birth nameBenjamin Dolić
Also known asUsually Quiet
Born4 May 1997 (age 22)
Ljubljana, Slovenia
GenresPop
Occupation(s)Singer
Years active2016–present
Associated actsD Base
Benjamin Dolić[1] (born 4 May 1997), better known as Ben Dolic, is a Slovenian singer. He gained popularity in Germany after his participation in the eighth season of The Voice of Germany. Dolić will represent Germany in the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 held in Rotterdam, Netherlands with the song "Violent Thing".[2]

Career

Early career

At the age of 12, Dolić was a contestant in Slovenija ima talent, the Slovenian version of Got Talent, in which he reached the semi-final. While in high school, he became part of the group D Base. With the group he participated in EMA 2016, the Slovenian preselection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2016. Their entry "Spet živ" did not advance to the superfinal and was eliminated. In 2018, Dolić took part in the eighth season of The Voice of Germany. He finished in second place behind the winner Samuel Rösch.

2020: Eurovision Song Contest

On 27 February 2020, the German broadcaster ARD announced that Dolić was internally selected to represent Germany in the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 held in Rotterdam, Netherlands with the song "Violent Thing".[2]

Discography

Singles

Title Year Album
"Violent Thing" 2020 Non-album single

References


  • "Nemčijo bo na Evroviziji predstavljal 22-letni Slovenec Ben Dolić". Delo (in Slovenian). 27 February 2020. Retrieved 27 February 2020.
    1. Rahn, Florian (27 February 2020). "Ben Dolic will sing "Violent Thing" for Germany at Eurovision 2020". Wiwibloggs. Retrieved 27 February 2020.
    Preceded by
    S!sters
    with "Sister"
    Germany in the Eurovision Song Contest
    2020
    Succeeded by
    To be determined

    Navigation menu





  • Angelika Jung and Wolfgang Hampel in Marc Marshalls SWR 3 TV Sendung HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE  am Samstag, den 3.  August 2019  21.50



    Angelika Jung and Wolfgang Hampel in Marc Marshall's SWR 3 TV Show HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE  on Saturday  3rd of August 2019  21.50



    Angelika Jung and Wolfgang Hampel in Marc Marshall's SWR 3 TV Show HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE  on Saturday  3rd of August 2019  21.50

    Marc Marshall in SWR 3 TV ' Talk am See ' - HERZSCHLAG - MOMENTE 




    We have a very special Betty MacDonald fan club surprise for you. 

    Tell us your favourite satirical text of Wolfgang Hampel's book Satire ist mein Lieblingstier, please and you'll get several fascinating Betty MacDonald fan club items for free.
    Wolfgang Hampel's very successful book is available in many countries around the world. ( see links below )


    Don't miss this unique Betty MacDonald fan club offer, please.


    Wolfgang Hampel's very witty book 'Satire ist mein Lieblingstier' ( Satire is my favourite animal ) is No 1 Buecher de TOP List.

    Wolfgang Hampels sehr witziges Buch ' Satire ist mein Lieblingstier' ( Satire is my favourite animal ) ist No 1 Buecher de TOP Liste.


    Many greetings - viele Grüße

    Mats  

    buecher.de - Schnell, Günstig, Versandkostenfrei

    Wolfgang Hampel, Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - jpc 

    Wolfgang Hampel, Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - lehmanns media

    Wolfgang Hampel, Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - Jokers  



    Ich habe dieses Buch gekauft, weil Krimi-Königin Ingrid Noll Wolfgang ... sehr, daß wir die monatliche literarische Veranstaltung Vita Magica von Wolfgang Hampel bald einmal besuchen können.


    Wolfgang Hampel's Satire ist mein Lieblingstier in Buecher de TOP list 






    Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - Satirische Gedichte - Wolfgang Hampel

    Informationen über die Kultveranstaltung "Vita Magica" der Akademie für Ältere in Heidelberg  

    Wolfgang Hampel - Satire ist mein Lieblingstier ( Satire is my favourite animal ) 

    The best president ever 

    Roger Cicero - ESC winner 2007  

    Many ESC fans from all over the world are so very sad because we lost Joy Fleming - one of the best singers ever. 

    Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel sings  'Try to remember' especially for Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund at Vita Magica September



    you can join 



    Betty MacDonald fan club



    Betty MacDonald Society  



    Vita Magica  



    Eurovision Song Contest Fan Club 

     

    Wolfgang Hampel - Betty MacDonald fan club - and Vita Magica Founder 



    on Facebook


    Vita Magica Betty MacDonald event with Wolfgang Hampel, Thomas Bödigheimer and Friedrich von Hoheneichen



    Vita Magica 


    Betty MacDonald 

    Betty MacDonald fan club 


    Betty MacDonald fan club on Facebook


    Betty MacDonald forum  

    Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( English ) 

    Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( English ) - The Egg and I 


    Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( Polski)   

    Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( German )

    Wolfgang Hampel - LinkFang ( German ) 

    Wolfgang Hampel - Academic ( German )

    Wolfgang Hampel -   

    Wolfgang Hampel - DBpedia  ( English / German )

    Wolfgang Hampel - people check ( English ) 

    Wolfgang Hampel - Memim ( English )

    Vashon Island - Wikipedia ( German )

    Wolfgang Hampel - Monica Sone - Wikipedia ( English )

    Wolfgang Hampel - Ma and Pa Kettle - Wikipedia ( English )

    Wolfgang Hampel - Ma and Pa Kettle - Wikipedia ( French ) 


    Wolfgang Hampel - Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle - Wikipedia ( English)

    Wolfgang Hampel in Florida State University

    Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel 

    Betty MacDonald fan club interviews on CD/DVD

    Betty MacDonald fan club items 

    Betty MacDonald fan club items  - comments

    Betty MacDonald fan club - The Stove and I  
     

    Betty MacDonald fan club groups 


    Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund

    Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - Satirische Gedichte - Wolfgang Hampel

     
     

    +€1.00 shipping
    €13.00
    Hugendubel.de
    Free shipping
    Free shipping
    Free shipping
    Free shipping
    Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - Satirische Gedichte. Mit Informationen über die Kultveranstaltung Vita Magica der Akademie für Ältere in Heidelberg. Satire ist mein ...
    Jul 17, 2018 - Bücher bei Weltbild.de: Jetzt Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - Satirische Gedichte von Wolfgang Hampel versandkostenfrei bestellen bei ...
    Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - Satirische Gedichte von Wolfgang Hampel (ISBN 978-3-95828-155-4) bestellen. Schnelle Lieferung, auch auf Rechnung ...
    Aug 1, 2018 - Betty MacDonald fan club - and Vita Magica founder Wolfgang Hampel's new book ' Satire ist mein Lieblingstier ' ( Satire is my favourite ...
    Wolfgang Hampel, Satire ist mein Lieblingstier - Satirische Gedichte – Bücher gebraucht, antiquarisch & neu kaufen ✓ Preisvergleich ✓ Käuferschutz ✓ Wir ...