Friday, February 23, 2024

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire is my favorite animal, laughing out loud and thinking

Wolfgang Hampel, satire is my favorite animal, laughing out loud and thinking Wolfgang Hampel makes me think about Satire is my favorite animal with his successful satires, but I also often have to smile and laugh out loud. His funny puns and the description of the differences between women and men are delicious. Wolfgang Hampel has the right satirical poem for every topic. When I got to the end of the book, I immediately read it again. Something like this very rarely happens to me. I really hope that the author serves us more satirical delicacies in the future. Wolfgang Hampel's 'Satire is my favorite animal' is one of my favorite books. -------------- Living room reading with Wolfgang Hampel Wolfgang Hampel, author of “Satire is my favorite animal” in Heidelberg Authors – Directory -------------------------------------------------- -------------------- Book info national & international, Eurobuch national & international,---------------- - --- USA , United Kingdom, Australia , Brazil , Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Germany , India , Italy, Hungary , Japan, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland , Switzerland , Türkiye ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in the SWR 3 television show 'Heartbeat Moments' on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 9:50 p.m.