Saturday, February 24, 2024

'Satire is my favorite animal' by Wolfgang Hampel, great texts and range, very funny and humorous book, addictive texts and warning not to read this book in public

'Satire is my favorite animal' by Wolfgang Hampel, great texts and range, very funny and humorous book, addictive texts and warning not to read this book in public---------------- I bought this book by Wolfgang Hampel because my favorite author Ingrid Noll is so enthusiastic about Wolfgang Hampel's poems. After reading this wonderful book, I can understand Ingrid Noll well. These satirical texts are simply great and have suddenly improved my currently somewhat sad mood. A wide range of topics can be found in this very funny and successful book. Of course, the woman/man problem should not be missing, but I have rarely read such pertinent texts about it. Wolfgang Hampel is not only at home in the field of satire, his romantic poetic verses are also skilful and touch the heart. The poems for his wife Angelika are so harmonious. I particularly like the Valentine's Day poem: What will happen when I'm sixty, What will happen when I'm seventy, etc. Finally, the outstanding point, which of course will not be revealed here. There are many current topics and a great poem about climate change. I can only recommend this book and hope to read more from Wolfgang Hampel soon. These texts are addictive and finally a warning. Please do not read this book in public like I stupidly did. I had to laugh so loudly on the bus and the other passengers looked at me a little askance. The humor is really contagious and a book like Satire is my favorite animal is particularly important in these difficult times. ----------------------------------- Wohnzimmerlesung mit Wolfgang Hampel Wolfgang Hampel, Autor von „Satire ist mein Lieblingstier“ in Heidelberg Autoren – Verzeichnis -------------------------------------------------- -------------------- Buchinfo national & international, Eurobuch national & international,---------------- - --- USA , Vereinigtes Königreich, Australien , Brasilien , Kanada, Tschechische Republik, Frankreich, Deutschland, Deutschland , Indien , Italien, Ungarn , Japan, Japan, Mexiko, Niederlande , Spanien, Schweden, Schweiz , Schweiz , Türkei ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in der SWR 3-Fernsehsendung 'Herzschlag-Momente' am Samstag, 3. August 2019, um 21:50 Uhr.