Saturday, February 27, 2021

ESC 2021 - I don't feel hate

ESC 2021 - I don't feel hate ESC and Betty MacDonald fan club fans, many ESC fans including me adore the German song ' I don't feel hate ' by Jendrik. Good luck Germany. This song is really great. We all need some fun!!! Best wishes, Astrid You can order Wolfgang Hampel Satire ist mein Lieblingtier - Satire is my favourite animal. It's according to many delighted readers one of the funniest books ever written. USA. , United Kingdom , Australia , Canada , Czech Republic, France , Germany , Hungary , Italy, Japan , Mexico , Poland , Romania , Slovak Republic , Spain , Sweden , Netherlands and Turkey . -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Wolfgang Hampel in Marc Marshall's SWR 3 TV show HERZSCHLAG-MOMENTE on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 at 9:50 pm