Monday, March 31, 2014

Betty MacDonald's experiences in Hollywood

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


are there any Betty MacDonald letters about her experiences in Hollywood in Betty MacDonald fan club collection? Betty MacDonald never mentioned Hollywood in her books.


I'm reading the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle books with my 4 year old son and my 5 year old daughter and we have lots of fun doing this. My children and I like the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle fan club contest looking for our favourite Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle cure. This will be a difficult decision because of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's  many fascinating cures.


Meli, thank you for mentioning Christian Morgenstern. His poems are outstanding. We hope we'll be able to read some new poems by Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel. Wolfgang's very witty poems remind me of Christian Morgenstern. Betty MacDonald fan club is very proud and grateful to have excellent authors and artists like Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Letizia Mancino and unique Mr. Tigerli. Letizia and Mr. Tigerli are a great team and their birthday poem was one of the highlights of Betty MacDonald's and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's birthday party.


Our family can' t wait to vote for Betty MacDonald fan club ESC 2014. We are very crazy ESC fans. My favourite is UK, my wife's Nr. 1 is Sweden, my 12 year old daughter's hot favourite is Romania, my parents are convinced that Germany will win ESC 2014 and my grandmother loves Spain. Someone  mentioned that Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting will be a very hot race and I agree. There are so many excellent entries you can vote for. Which song will be the most popular one in ESC history? Another very difficult decision!


I've just heard it could last some years for finding MH370. That would be really tragic for the families. Therefore we only can hope they'll find it soon.




Benjamin


HD ESC 2014 All 37 Songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5iFGGAKjGc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glaSL4txA2s