Sunday, March 16, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club conference and ESC voting 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club fans, regarding Betty MacDonald fan club conference 2014 the deadline for sending your suggestions is March 31. I'm very interested in learning the different names of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle in other countries.
By the way what's her name in China? I wasn't aware that we can find Betty MacDonald's sister Alison Bard Burnett in the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle series. Tell us more, please.
April will be a very important month for Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans. International Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting will start in April. You will be able to send us your ESC TOP 10 and the voting will be very exciting.
I have to tell you that I'm a bit disappointed of the Crimea Referendum. Only 93 %  of voters want Crimea to join Russia. I was awaiting at least 105 %.....I'm always a bit afraid of shorties like Napoleon or a former boss of mine....If only Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's magic could cure them we - means the World - could live in peace.


Lilly


Crimea Referendum 93 % of voters want Crimea to join Russia Exit polls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2WiUzodApg