Thursday, September 19, 2013

Betty MacDonald letter

Josette:

Sander, I agree.

I wished there was a relative in my family who met Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen.

But there wasn't.

However I'll share a very interesting Betty MacDonald letter which was inside a book I bought.

You can find my Betty MacDonald fan club contribution in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter October.

I love the Betty MacDonald fan club motto: Sail away and find new treasures every day!

That's exactly what Betty MacDonald, Mary Bard Jensen, Alison Bard Burnett,  Mr. and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and Wolfgang Hampel did/does.
I had the very same feelings when I saw Betty MacDonald's letter inside the book.

As I adore the Betty MacDonald items by Betty MacDonald Memorial Award Winner Wolfgang Hampel I'm going to forward a copy of the letter for Betty MacDonald biography and Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection.

The subject of Betty MacDonald's letter is her family, friends and favourite authors.

I was reading about Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli's new exciting adventures and he really got an excellent taste.
But as already mentioned our Casanova shouldn't forget his darling Russian girl friend.

Greetings from very happy

Josette

Betty MacDonald and Eva Vargas biography and documentary by Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel and Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Bernd Kunze
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/