Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Betty MacDonald and Indians

Jacoba:

Dear Betty MacDonald fans, I'd like to discuss a very important subject.

There are readers who have problems with Betty MacDonald's description of  indians in The Egg and I.

I'm from the Netherlands and would like to hear your opinion.

What do you think was the reason Betty MacDonald described the indians in such a way in The egg and I?

Thanks a lot in advance.

I hope the new updated Betty MacDonald biography includes several new facts regarding this very important subject.

I adore Wolfgang Hampel's Betty MacDonald biography and  interviews.
I hope Wolfgang Hampel is going to continue his outstanding work.

Many greetings to Mr. Tigerli and the russian girl.

It's such a pleasure reading these delightful stories.

Love,

Jacoba