Monday, November 20, 2017

Lil Peep in poignant final interview

Bildergebnis für Lil Peep




Lil Peep discussed music, fame and sexuality in poignant final interview

Rapper died of a suspected drug overdose 
















The Independent Culture


Rapper Lil Peep died last week of a suspected drug overdose, aged 21. 
The promising, controversial young artist, who spoke openly about his struggles with mental health and addiction, blended emo with hip-hop on his debut album, which was released in August.
Born Gustav Åhr, Peep is being mourned by the artists, friends, family and fans he clearly made a huge impression on.
Many are sharing his last interview, published in Paper magazine, where he spoke frankly about his work, growing fame, sexuality, and plans for the future.
"People get me," he told the publication. "People understand my message is positive and at the end of the day, I’m just here to make music that I enjoy and that other people enjoy. I think that’s why I have such a loyal fan base."

Peep, who came out as bisexual in August, also spoke abut sexuality and offered advice to anyone also considering coming out.
“All the people I’m surrounded by would never be affected by me letting them know that," he said. "I’m surrounded by good people, and I surround myself with good people. At the end of the day, it really didn’t change much in my personal life at all. If anything, all my friends aren’t going to care about that. I would say it’s a good thing, too, to be proud of that."
 “It can be intimidating [to come out]," he continued, "but you need to just be brave and confident."
Read the full interview here.

you can join 


Betty MacDonald fan club


Betty MacDonald Society  


Vita Magica  


Eurovision Song Contest Fan Club 




on Facebook



Vita Magica Betty MacDonald event with Wolfgang Hampel, Thomas Bödigheimer and Friedrich von Hoheneichen


Vita Magica 


Betty MacDonald 

Betty MacDonald fan club 


Betty MacDonald fan club on Facebook


Betty MacDonald forum  

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( English ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( English ) - The Egg and I 


Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( Polski)   

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel - LinkFang ( German ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Academic ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel -   

Wolfgang Hampel - DBpedia  ( English / German )

Wolfgang Hampel - people check ( English ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Memim ( English )

Vashon Island - Wikipedia ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel - Monica Sone - Wikipedia ( English )

Wolfgang Hampel - Ma and Pa Kettle - Wikipedia ( English )

Wolfgang Hampel - Ma and Pa Kettle - Wikipedia ( French ) 


Wolfgang Hampel - Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle - Wikipedia ( English)

Wolfgang Hampel in Florida State University 

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel 

Betty MacDonald fan club interviews on CD/DVD

Betty MacDonald fan club items 

Betty MacDonald fan club items  - comments

Betty MacDonald fan club - The Stove and I  
 

Betty MacDonald fan club groups 

Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund