Friday, October 3, 2014

Betty MacDonald's grandmother Gammy's recipes

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

My friends and I would like to join a future Betty MacDonald cook fan club.

I'm very interested in the outstanding recipes of Betty MacDonald, her family, Betty MacDonald fan club honor members Letizia Mancino and Mr. Tigerli.

I'm very sorry but I'm not interested in Gammy's recipes.

There are so many bad cooks in the world and she was the Nr. 1 of them.

I won't ever forget these unique stories Betty MacDonald's sister Alison Bard Burnett shared about Gammy when she had been interviewed by Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel.

A very funny but also very awful story.

Have a nice weekend!

Jens

Betty MacDonald fan club items

Wolfgang Hampel - Betty MacDonald fan club founder

Betty MacDonald forum