Thursday, October 30, 2014

Betty MacDonald's experiences on October 30, 1938

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

do you know what Betty MacDonald happened on October 30, 1938?

Betty MacDonald wrote in her book the plague and I:

On October 30th, a month and two days after I had entered The Pines (Firland Sanatorium), a nurse appeared in our doorway at the beginning of rest hours and ordered me to get ready for a ride in a wheelchair.

Poor Betty MacDonald!
Rereading Betty MacDonald's The plague and I I feel sorry for our beloved Betty but as we all know she got a great friend.

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Monica Sone, Kimi in the plague and I  was a very good friend of Betty MacDonald and Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel.

We have the most wonderful Betty MacDonald fan club honor members. Thanks a million your outstanding support! 

I have to go to the dentist today and I'm very much afraid.

Don't laugh I'm such a fraidy cat but comparing to Betty MacDonald's experiences 76 years ago I won't have any problems.

Dentist I'll come!!!!

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli  is a such a Superstar comparing to David Cameron's very boring and always very tired Larry.

Mr. Tigerli is going to save British Parliament.


Yours,

Mara

Betty MacDonald forum