Friday, February 7, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli attends Olympic Games?

Betty MacDonald fans,

i know we have a Betty MacDonald fan club contest winner.

I have to tell you I'm a bit jealous that Brenda won this very rare Betty MacDonald treasure.
It's not fair. ( just kidding)

Imagine to have Betty MacDonald's autobiography Who, me? with these signatures in your Betty MacDonald collection.

I know the winner takes it all.

By the way nobody mentioned the famous female singer we were looking for.

Is it true that Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli and his beautiful Russian Girl friend attend the Olympic Games in Sochi?

Perhaps Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel celebrated his birthday with Mr. Tigerli in Sochi.  Happy birthday!

If so Wolfgang Hampel should come back soon because everybody wants to read his updated Betty MacDonald biography.

What will happen in Ukraine?

I'd like to give Victoria Nuland an answer but my good education doesn't allow it.


Dana

Wolfgang Hampel
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/