Sunday, December 2, 2012

Betty MacDonald not fond of sports

Ellen:

our very  ill Betty MacDonald fan club members are always in our thoughts and we wish them all the best.

We need them so much.

Today is the first Sunday of Advent and it's snowing for hours.
Our garden with the huge trees looks magical.

Irina, Betty MacDonald tells her very comical experiences about winter holiday in the mountains in her book Anybody can do anything.
I was rereading  it a minute ago and I had to laugh aloud.

I guess  I'm a bit like Betty MacDonald.
I like snow and enjoy walking through fresh air but I'm not fond of sports. Not at all.
Therefore I can understand Betty MacDonald very well.

When is Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter December available?

I ask because I'd like to read the letter with Betty MacDonald's life motto.

I wonder whether Mr. Tigerli is fond of snow.

I have to stop now because there is enough  snow that I can build a snowman with my husband and our children.

Wishing you and your families a very nice first of Advent,

Ellen