Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club FIFA World Cup 2014 winner

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

i agree.

Betty MacDonald's letters about her life on Vashon Island are a real Betty MacDonald fan club treasure.

I hope we'll be able to share many new Betty MacDonald letters in the future.

Although Onions in the Stew is my favourite book by Betty MacDonald I don't want to live on an island.

One of the reasons I don't want to live on an island because I don't like ferries.
Can you remember the Winter Betty MacDonald described in Onions?
They lived isolated without electricity. What I heard it didn't change much in the meantime.
I want to live in the city  and love Petula Clark's song down town.

When will we be able to hear more about Betty MacDonald fan club FIFA Worldcup 2014 meeting in Brazil?

Germany is the winner because they have the best team.

Congratulations Germany.

By the way most of Betty MacDonald fan club fans voted for Germany.

Paul from Canada is our Betty MacDonald fan club FIFA World Cup 2014 winner.

Yours,

Tom

Brazil vs Germany 1-7 - Crazy sad fans - FIFA World Cup 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9qKww6SbxA