Friday, June 13, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli should visit FIFA

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club contest  question isn't complicated at all.

If I can answer Betty MacDonald fan club contest question everybody can answer it.

Therefore don't miss Betty MacDonald fan club contest. Perhaps you are  the lucky winner of new Betty MacDonald fan club items.

My favourite ESC Contests are the ones of 1964 and 2011.

My FIFA World Cup 2014 favourites are Argentina, Germany and Italy.

After watching the opening game I have to say Brazil might win FIFA World Cup 2014.
Do you know the reason why? It's not because Brazil got the best team. As we know from the British Sunday Times you can buy everything from FIFA. Why not buying the FIFA World Cup 2014?
I could read in a paper FIFA acts like a mafia family.
And good old Sepp Blatter hasn't finished his mission what ever this might be.
Therefore he wants to remain FIFA President in the future.

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli should 'visit' FIFA.
I guess Mr. Tigerli is better than Jane Marple and Hercule Poirot.
This awful situation should be changed
FIFA needs a new start.
It's really urgent!

After the very strange decision of this very strange Japanese referee I stopped watching the game.
I wanted the best team to win and was no longer interested in this farce. So what?

We'll see what will happen in the next games.


Greetings,

Umberto

Reaction! Neymar Goal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajamBov5cLw