Sunday, February 10, 2013

Betty MacDonald fan club Olympic Meeting

Fred:

I'm very happy that unique Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli is back.

I bet Mr. Tigerli  is very busy as always.

Congratulations to Mr. Tigerli's excellent speaker, Betty MacDonald fan club  founder Wolfgang Hampel.

I'll never forget our great Betty MacDonald fan club Olympic meeting in London and Wolfgang Hampel's very witty introduction of Mr. Tigerli.

Talking about outstanding  Betty MacDonald fan club personalities I adore the art of our new Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Perry Woodfin very much.

www.perrywoodfin.com

I'm also a fan Perry Woodfin's radio show. Don't miss it, please.

www.kwparadio.org/category/perry-woodfin/

Listening to Perry Woodfin's stories I have a feeling like flying on a magic carpet.

Thanks,

Fred