Sunday, March 23, 2014

Betty MacDonald's very good friend celebrates birthday on March 24

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


dear Betty MacDonald fan club thanks a lot for the surprising Betty MacDonald and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle fan club birthday contests.
I have my problems with the date of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's birthday. I know however that on March 24 we'll  celebrate the birthday of a very good friend of Betty MacDonald. Do you have any idea who this might be?
Mats, I'm very curious who will be the best ESC song ever and which entry is going to be International Betty MacDonald fan club ESC winner 2014. April will be a very exciting month especially for Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans.
Nadine, I've read a comment by Saheike  on Youtube about this unique personality who hates Twitter:
It doesn't work to coverup his crimes and he has no idea how internet works. We must all learn laughing directly in the ugly face of the tyranns.
Betty MacDonald would have said it in the same way. That's what we should do!
I wished Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli could support the people in Ukraine.


All my love to the families and friends of passengers of MH370,


Mona
We have all
https://usedbuyer.blogspot.com/2014/03/daily-dose_17.html