Friday, March 21, 2014

Betty MacDonald's and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's birthday party

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


join Betty MacDonald fan club birthday contest. I guess every Betty MacDonald fan club fans knows the date of Betty MacDonald's and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's birthday.
I'm not such a good Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle expert in fact I'm worse than I thought because I wasn't able to answer every question of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle quiz.
Come on, let's have a great Betty MacDonald and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle fan club birthday party.


That's really great and so is Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2014.
My top ESC entries 2014 are: Romania, Switzerland, Germany, France and Poland.


Where is MH370? My thoughts are with the passengers and their families all the time.


Manfred


Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 found in Australian Search Zone Indian Ocean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIIIuFaolg0