Saturday, March 22, 2014

Betty MacDonald and the movie The Egg and I

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


Betty MacDonald fan club exhibition will be fascinating with the international book editions and letters by Betty MacDonald.
A Betty MacDonald fan club fan told me that Betty MacDonald wasn't crazy about the movie The Egg and I. Is this true and what do you think of the The Egg and I movie and the Ma and Pa Kettle sequels?
I tried to answer the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle questions but wasn't very good in it. I have to reread the books.
Thanks a lot for sharing the movie blog with very interesing info.
I don't like most of ESC songs in 2014. It's a very weak ESC.
There are several dictators on this planet. There is one who hates Twitter. There is one who invades a neighbour state. I'm convinced this behaviour means the beginning of their end.
People want democracy and freedom and you can't stop them with these very oldfashioned methods and intruments in 2014. What these dictators are doing all the time is democrazy instead of democracy!
Betty MacDonald fan club fans from all over the world are praying for the passengers of MH370 and their families.


Ulla