Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Betty MacDonald in Washington State

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


it's time to join Betty MacDonald fan club birthday contest. Tell us please when Betty MacDonald and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle have their big Betty MacDonald fan club birthday party.


Washington State is very beautiful but also a rather dangerous place to live. Betty MacDonald knew very well what mudslides mean. It's really very sad what happend in Washington State near Seattle.


I can't help but I can understand the Chinese relatives of the passengers very well. I saw their demonstration because they don't trust the Malaysian politicians. I might be wrong but I have the feeling these politicans don't know what they are talking about.


My favourites  for Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2014: Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, Romania, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, France, UK.


Best wishes to Betty MacDonald fan club fans especially in Ukraine,
Sascha