Saturday, March 8, 2014

A great year for Betty MacDonald fan club

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

2014 will be a great year for Betty MacDonald fan club fans because of our international Betty MacDonald fan club event.

We are going to present the Betty MacDonald fan club projects in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter March.

Are you interested in a first edition of Betty MacDonald's Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle with a wonderful dedication by Betty MacDonald?

In case you are interested send a mail to Betty MacDonald fan club book team.

A plane from Malaysia Airlines crashed in South China Sea with 239 people on board.

I was terribly sad when a Chinese lady cried and said: My son was only 40 years old!
It nearly broke my heart and I wished I could do something but you can't do anything and you only feel helpless and sad.

There were two persons who boarded the aircraft using stolen passports. What does this mean?
Terrorism?

I won't go to bed although I'm rather tired because I always can see this poor Chinese lady in front of me.

I wished I could do something for her and the other people who lost their relatives.

2014 is only 2 months and 9 days old but we already had many sad days for example in Ukraine and now this tragedy.

The World is a small place and we are with you.

I love you and take good care of you,

very sad Greta

Plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7SLDuiKAXs