Saturday, March 15, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

as many Betty MacDonald fan club fans I'm very interested in the Chinese publication of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's books for my mother.
She is a devoted  Betty MacDonald and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle fan and has a huge collection.

We know Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle as Madame Bigote-Gigote.
What's her name in the other countries?

My younger brother and I know Madame Bigote-Gigote very well. We adore her.
If I have children of my own Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle will support us.

You shouldn't miss Wolfgang Hampel's interview with Alison Bard Burnett, Betty MacDonald's very witty sister. Alison shares her exciting memories and her special relationship with Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle.

Many Betty MacDonald fan club fans enjoy Eurovision Song Contest.
When will Betty MacDonald fan club start International ESC voting 2014 this year?

I'd love to take part. The German preselection voting 2014 was so much fun.

I'm really happy that Elaiza is the winner because I love the song and the very nice girls.


Merci bien,

Serge

Wolfgang Hampel
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/