Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Betty MacDonald poem

Kim:

I love our Betty MacDonald fan club honor members, especially famous Mr. Tigerli.

I can't wait to see the new Mr. Tigerli treasure by very witty 'italian Betty MacDonald' -  author and artist  Letizia Mancino.

Let's sail away and find new treasures every day!

I'm delighted to hear these great Betty MacDonald fan club news about our new Betty MacDonald fan club honor member, artist and poet Perry Scott Woodfin.

I enjoyed Perry Woodfin's book   SMOKE AND DUST  very much.

A real treasure!

Poems and illustrations are outstanding.

You can find Perry Woodfin's famous THE EGG AND ME  poem about Betty MacDonald  on page 23 and poems for Perry Woodfin's unique father on pages 58 and 59 with a great picture of Don Woodfin.

I'll never forget the Betty MacDonald fan club meeting  during the Olympic Games in London.

Betty MacDonald Memorial Award winner Wolfgang Hampel told us the most wonderful stories about his experiences when he met Betty MacDonald's friend  Don Woodfin.

It's true. I'm a bit jealous.

Betty MacDonald's and Wolfgang Hampel's friends are the best.


Take care,

Kim