Thursday, January 16, 2014

Betty MacDonald hated chickens

Sandrine:

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

we love Betty MacDonald's very witty books but  my family and I can't understand why Betty MacDonald hated chickens.

My two brothers and sisters spent our childhood with chickens because our beloved grandmother had chickens and it was a wonderful experience.

One of my brothers has chickens and my two daughters can't wait to visit their uncle to see the chickens because they are so cute.

Dear Betty MacDonald fan club members let me know your thoughts, please.

Chickens are wonderful creatures and the most successful birds in the world.

Does Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli like chickens?

We have to go now because my daughters and I visit my brother to feed the chickens.

We have lots of fun doing this.

Sandrine

The private Life of chickens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c06xOF4uQ8