Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen dedications

Daniel:

Betty MacDonald fans, Martin:

I'm very sorry but I belong to these Betty MacDonald fan club members who are obviously a bit too dull to answer Betty MacDonald fan club contest question.

I have no idea.

I will share dedications by Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen. Very witty ones!
I hope there will be a chapter about the dedications in Betty MacDonald biography by Wolfgang Hampel.

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli is in love with Ruslana?

Ruslana  is  Eurovision Song Contest Winner 2004.
It was the first and only victory for Ukraine so far although they had several very good entries.

Did Ruslana and Mr. Tigerli  meet each other?

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli surprises me all the time.

The Snowden interview is very interesting. It's even worse than Orwell wrote in his book '1984'.

And the Governments are in deep sleep....

Wake up, everybody!


Daniel


Wolfgang Hampel
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/