Monday, July 30, 2012

Betty MacDonald Olympic Games Meeting 2012

Mats:

Welcome to our Betty MacDonald Fan Club Olympic Games Meeting 2012.

If you are interested in joining us send me an email, please.

You can find my email-address in Betty MacDonald Fan Club Newsletter July, Page 1, A.

Wibke I agree. Opening Ceremony was such an unforgettable event.
Yes, Mr. Bond and Queen Elizabeth are unique.

This is our voting:  United Kingdom twelve points!

Bella, Carmen and other Betty MacDonald Eurovision fans: I'd say the UK entry with Engelbert belongs in TOP 5, with Sweden,  United Kingdom, Germany, Ukraine and Russia.
It's a bit sad that history of Eurovision Song Contest has so many very strange results.
We should change it, if we only could.

Beat, I look forward to read your research on the swiss jury who robbed Germany's very charming singer Lena Valaitis the deserved victory. Johnny Blue belongs to my all time favourites.

Have a good time in London,

Mats