Sunday, May 25, 2014

Betty MacDonald letter and a photo of Tudor

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club posting by Verena got a great headline ' Betty MacDonald' s dog Tudor and other dictators '.

The world doesn't need any dictators but with Tudor's support you can solve some problems.

If you have some boring  guests in your house  you should  have a dog like Tudor and they'll leave your home soon. Isn't that great? No longer these terrible bores around you.

I'm going to share a letter by Betty MacDonald and an outstanding photo of Tudor which Betty MacDonald sent to my grandmother many years ago.

I'm very curious to receive more info on the very important Betty MacDonald fan club donations.

I hope to read Wolfgang Hampel's new Betty MacDonald biography very soon.

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel can be very grateful because of the outstanding support of so many Betty MacDonald fan club fans

Guys, I love you especially Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli!

I bet Mr. Tigerli can convince Austrian TV to invite the composers to ESC.
It's  a shame they didn't do it this year.

I have a dream - I'll visit Betty MacDonald's Vashon Island some day!

Selma

Just a Ferry Ride Away: Vashon Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuyGZdw-NuM