Sunday, December 4, 2016

Betty MacDonald, Linde Lund and Heiderose Teynor

Bild zeigt 1 Person , Hut und Nahaufnahme


Many greetings from Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund.

We are very happy that Betty MacDonald fan club got so many fans in 40 countries.

At the current time I'm rather busy because my father got a very serious heart attack some time ago.

There is reason to be optimistic according to the doctors but we need lots of time and patience.

Therefore I'm really very grateful that author Heiderose Teynor is going to support us with activities on Facebook establishing a new site promoting her literary work ( which I adore )  Betty MacDonald fan club and Vita Magica.

Thanks a million dearest Heiderose and Thomas!

Congratulations! 

We adore the new outstanding Facebook site.

You both did a great job!  

Now let's introduce our good friend and author Heiderose Teynor! 







My name is Heiderose Teynor. 

I live with my family in Neckarsteinach near Heidelberg.

I’ve  studied history and politics at Heidelberg University and  I was always interested in journalism and wrote my first articles during my study. Later I worked on short stories and started my writing career. 
I adore criminal stories with meaning and understanding, when the reader has to reflect about it.


2. My favorite writer:

I like  Donna Leon's stories  in book form or on TV.


3. The kind of literature:

It is not very easy to write good stories, and a teacher said to me “You can do anything, just do not get bored!” I try to entertain my readers that they cannot stop. In holidays I visited Italy and the Tuscany. I love these old towns like San Gimignano, Siena or Pisa. Another aspect is my home region round Heidelberg. Visitors from all over the world visit this town, the castle and the river Neckar. So why is it so much interesting? I tried to research it.

My book “Im Bann der Omertà” is about my home region around Heidelberg and the Tuscany. It is a story about organized crime and the duty of silence. The special feature in “Im Bann der Omertà”  are the regional stories both around Heidelberg and in Tuscany.
I'm going to translate the info on my book in English language that Betty MacDonald fan club fans from all over the world will be able to understand what it is about.  


4. My opinion to Betty MacDonald

Betty MacDonald’s “The Egg and I” is very funny and amusing as Betty MacDonald wrote about her childhood and youth, and later about her experiences at the chicken farm. This is a wonderful gift to describe everyday life  like she does it! Some other people would not even see it, but she was able to write a whole book in a very amusing and witty style.


I heard about Betty MacDonald and The Egg and I  in Vita Magica  from Wolfgang Hampel. Through facebook and net I met Linde Lund.  It is very interesting to attend Vita Magica  last Tuesday every month. The program is always very interesting with quiet different writers and musicians.


5. My appearence in Vita Magica


I will read together with other writers on 30th of May 2017, when Heidelberg is on program and with “Im Bann der Omertà” I will be guest reader on 28th of November 2017.




Yours,


Heiderose Teynor  
www.teynor-kje.de







A very warm welcome dearest Heiderose to Betty MacDonald fan club and thanks a million for your outstanding support! 


Love,

Linde Lund 

Don't miss this very special book, please.

 

Vita Magica 

Betty MacDonald 

Betty MacDonald fan club

Betty MacDonald forum  

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( English ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( English ) - The Egg and I 

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( Polski)   

Wolfgang Hampel - Wikipedia ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel - LinkFang ( German ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Academic ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel -   

Wolfgang Hampel - DBpedia  ( English / German )

Wolfgang Hampel - people check ( English ) 

Wolfgang Hampel - Memim ( English )

Vashon Island - Wikipedia ( German )

Wolfgang Hampel - Monica Sone - Wikipedia ( English )

Wolfgang Hampel - Ma and Pa Kettle - Wikipedia ( English )

Wolfgang Hampel - Ma and Pa Kettle - Wikipedia ( French ) 


Wolfgang Hampel - Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle - Wikipedia ( English)

Wolfgang Hampel in Florida State University 

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel 

Betty MacDonald fan club interviews on CD/DVD

Betty MacDonald fan club items 

Betty MacDonald fan club items  - comments

Betty MacDonald fan club - The Stove and I  

Betty MacDonald fan club groups 

Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund  


Betty MacDonald fan club and Heide Rose

Betty MacDonald fan club fan Greta Larson



Rita Knobel Ulrich - Islam in Germany - a very interesting ZDF  ( 2nd German Television ) documentary with English subtitles