Sunday, August 2, 2015

Betty MacDonald's and Alison Bard Burnett's voices

BETTY-MacDONALD-PHOTOGRAPH-SIGNED 

Betty MacDonald Fan Club fans,

i'll contribute something special to Betty MacDonald - and Mary Bard fan club letter collection.

Dr. Clyde Reynolds Jensen was really very kind and patient.

I met some of his relatives and they said that he was very interested in Betty MacDonald's and Mary Bard Jensen's work and life of the Bard family.

Betty MacDonald's  unique son-in-law and Joan MacDonald Keil's husband Jerry Keil acted the same way.

I'm going to share some of Joan MacDonald Keil's and Jerry Keil's letters. 

The letters are very funny and interesting. 

You'll enjoy them very much.

We can be very fortunate indeed to have these excellent Betty MacDonald Fan Club Honour members Monica Sone, Darsie Beck, Gwen Grant, Letizia Mancino, Perry Woodfin, Mary Holmes, Bernd Kunze, Tracy Tyne Hilton and last but not least our one and only Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli. 

The Betty MacDonald fan club honor members will be included in Wolfgang Hampel's new project Vita Magica.

I like cats and hate chickens. One of our relatives had a farm and they had chickens!

If you ask me, chickens are very stupid creatures and Betty MacDonald knew them very well.

Some years ago my husband like Betty MacDonald's first husband Robert Eugene Heskett wanted to own a farm but I refused.

Daniel wasn't interested in chickens. He liked cows. I said: If this happens we'll have a divorce. We are still married. Daniel is teacher.

I'm convinced Betty MacDonald's and Mary Bard's mother Sydney Bard would criticize my behaviour very much but times have changed.

I love Daniel very much but don't follow him everywhere.

I agree with Betty MacDonald's wonderful sister Alison Bard Burnett, who is very openminded about marriages and divorces in Wolfgang Hampel's delightful Betty MacDonald Interviews.

My family and friends adore Wolfgang Hampel's very witty interviews and his outstanding Betty MacDonald and Ma and Pa Kettle biography.

More Wolfgang Hampel Interviews should be published.

We are huge fans of Wolfgang Hampel satirical poems and stories. Very funny and sharp, indeed.

I notice every time I listen to the Betty MacDonald CD how very different Betty MacDonald's and Alison Bard Burnett's voices are.

Betty MacDonald has a rather high voice and she speaks very, very quickly.

Nevertheless I love Betty MacDonald's and Alison Bard Burnett's voices and golden laughter. 

Let's enjoy a great breakfast with Brad and Nick, please.

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli praises his new girl friend in Athens.

I'm afraid our casanova won't be able to support the Greek Government with his brilliant ideas in this very difficult situation.

Mr. Tigerli is madly in love and only Amore is important at the current time.  



Wishing you a very nice Sunday,

Yours,

Carla 

Vita Magica